We are sure many of you are now aware Archery GB have now supplied guidance as to the re-opening of the field for shooting. Using the guidelines provided and input from the committee we have decided that we can re-open the field on a limited basis for members only.
However, we have had to put in place some changes for the use of the field and these are listed in the attached document below, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ IT BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST BOOKING in order to ensure that you are able to comply with what is being asked of you.
you can book the field either by using the form below, or emailing the club secretary on email@example.com or phoning the number on the attache document.
You will see from the attachment that we are implementing a booking system for the field, giving 3 hour slots for shooting with an hour break in between sessions for the change over in order to try and limit contact. We are limiting the booking to one session per day and to be shooting in a single detail with a maximum of twelve arrows per end. If you are booking as a family then you will need to book the number of lanes according to your family size. If you wish to shoot multiple distances then you will be expected to move your own boss within your lane. You will also see that the field has been marked out differently to give you guidance as to how we expect the social distancing to work. Please keep to the lane allocated with your booking.
We are planning to re-open the field from Sunday 17th May to Club members only – No visitors at present.
There is some other requests that we must ask you to abide by which are not listed in the document and they are as follows:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the field
- If you or any member of your household has been down to the field and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- The use of the field is currently restricted to Adults who are able enough to be independent and Juniors who have shooting parents as members of the club, if this changes then I will notify you.
- Please ensure that you come to the field as ready to shoot as possible and that you park your vehicles with attention to the social distancing rules.
- Please do not bring your dogs to the field at the present time.
We realise that this may seem like a lot of rules but we have to make sure that we are complying with both AGB and Government guidelines to ensure we can make things as safe as possible for everyone.
Lastly we would again stress that all of this is operated on a trust basis and is for your safety, if we cannot make it work on this basis then it may become necessary to close the field again.