Sat24Oct2020Sun25Oct20201pm, 9am & 1pmSherwood Archers Field, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
Sherwood Archers National Oct 2020
As we are not able to run the usual Pie & Beans shoot, Sherwood archers have decided to run a weekend of National (4 dozen at 60 yards – 2 dozen at 50 yards) Rounds
There will be shooting 3 sessions –
Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon.
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Tournament Organiser: Susan Stankovic
Entry Fee: £5.00 all classes
Closing date for entries is 19th October 2020 No refunds for cancellation will be given after the closing date.
Covid 19 information you will be expected to abide by:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the competition
- If you or any member of your household has been to the competition and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- We remind you that you are expected to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules wherever possible and to wear a face mask when this is not possible and when using the toilets.
- When at the targets for scoring please use gloves were possible and pull only your own arrows.
- If the area in which you live has to go into a local lockdown please notify me and I will arrange for a refund of your entry fee.
For entry form please click below: