Sat11Jul202010:30 amSherwood Archers, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
EAF 2020 Longbow Championships
Round: Rose Record Status, York (Gentlemen) & Hereford (Ladies) Method 1
Assembly 10.15am Sighters 10.30am
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Patron/Lady Paramount: TBA
Bows to be in accordance with AGB Rule 206.
Archery GB Dress Regulation Rule 307 will apply all day.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Record Status shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply: Refusal will be treated as a positive result.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organizer on the Day.
- Please specify any special requirements eg the need to stay on the line, dietary needs etc.
- Hot and cold drinks will be available to purchase all day.Please bring your own cup/mug if possible.
Archers should provide their own picnic lunch.
Please click link below for entry form: