Sun27Oct201910:45 SightersSherwood Archers Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
32nd Pie & Bean Shoot - Western Rounds
Rounds: Western, appropriate rounds for juniors: please indicate age on application form. We reserve the right to move up to the next available distance if necessary.
Entry Fee: Adult - £9.50 -Juniors - £8.50 - includes pie and beans (archers) includes pie and beans
Visitors / Spectators - £3.50 includes pie and beans
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organiser: Linda Telford
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Archery GB Dress Code Rule 307 will apply all day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice on the day of the shoot.
- All rounds will be shot to Archery GB Rules 304. All ends will consist of 2 x 3 Arrows.
- Archery GB members only - ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY
Please click on the link below for the Entry form: