Sun02Jun20198:30 amSherwood Archers Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire NG25 0RR
World Record Status Double WA 70
- WA 70 metres - (Recurve, Longbow, Barebow) Seniors & Juniors
- WA 60 metres - (Recurve, Longbow, Barebow) Cadets & Masters
- WA 50 metres - All Compound Bows (60cm face)
- AGB 122 - 50 (All Bow Disciplines) Junior Under 16
- AGB 122 - 40 (All Bow Disciplines) Junior Under 14
- AGB 122 - 30 (All Bow Disciplines) Junior Under 12
- Classifications as per WA Rules – Book 2, Chapter 4
Entry Fee: Double Round £15.50
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organiser: Linda Telford
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Archery GB Dress Code Rule 307 will apply all day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice on the day of the shoot.
- All rounds will be shot to Archery GB Rules 304. All ends will consist of 2 x 3 Arrows.
- Archery GB members only - ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY
Please click on the link below for the Entry form: