Sun30Jun201910am SightersSherwood Archers Field, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
DOUBLE NATIONAL ROUND
Round:National in the morning followed by a National in the afternoon.
4 dozen at 60 yards – 2 dozen at 50 yards (repeated in the afternoon - Junior distances according to age and bow type).
Entry Fees: Seniors: £10.50 Juniors: £8.50
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organisers: Mr George Brown and Mrs Jane Burton
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Archery GB Dress Code Rule 307 will apply all day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice on the day of the shoot.
- All rounds will be shot to Archery GB Rules 304. All ends will consist of 2 x 3 Arrows.
- Archery GB members only - ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY
Please click on the link below for the Entry form: