Sherwood Archers run a number of beginners courses every year, the details of the courses are listed below. Courses are in great demand and if you would like to book onto a course please don’t leave it to the last minute. Please don’t contact the club by telephone to enquire about availability. Please use the “Beginners Enquiry Form” below to contact the Beginners Course Coordinator or email them at
Course Dates 2020:
- SPRING – In line with government advice we have had to postpone the Spring course. Details of the recommencement of this course will be posted here when available.
- SUMMER – In line with government advice we have had to postpone the Summer course. Details of the recommencement of this course will be posted here when available.
- AUTUMN – Saturday 12th September, Sunday 13th September, Saturday 19th September & Sunday 20th September. All sessions are from 1.30pm until 4.30pm.
It is important to be able to attend all 4 dates of the course of your choice as we will not be able to offer any catch-up sessions.
Location: All 4 sessions of each course will be held at Sherwood Archers Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell NG25 0RR
Fee: £60.00 per person. Included in this fee is Insurance, Loan of equipment, and instruction from qualified Coaches.
At the end of the course successful candidates will be presented with a certificate of Achievement.
- All courses are run and supervised by qualified coaches.
- All equipment is included.
- Cost of course £60.00 per person.
- Please ensure that you are available for all dates during your course.
To enquire about availability please use the “Beginners Enquiry Form” on the website to contact the Beginners Course Coordinator or email him at email@example.com Please do not telephone.
To book a place on a course please use the attached application form (Click on the link below) and post to the address given. Please note this is not an online application form – you must complete it, sign it and then post it.
For information about what you need to know before attending an archery course please click on the link below: