Sun05Feb2017Joseph Whitaker Sports Hall, Warsop Lane, Rainworth, Notts
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ARCHERY SOCIETY - INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ARCHERY SOCIETY
INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
& OPEN PORTSMOUTH
HOSTED BY SHERWOOD ARCHERS
SUNDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2017
VENUE: Joseph Whitaker Sports Hall, Warsop Lane, Rainworth, Notts
UK Record Status
To be shoot in three sessions – 9.00 AM , 12.00 noon, 3.00 PM
Compound archers will shoot on 3 spot 60cm vertical face. Recurve, Longbow & Barebow archers will shoot single 60cm face.
JUDGE IN CHARGE: Roger Elliot
ENTRIES: £8.50 all classes
LADY PARAMOUNT: T.B.A.
Awards: Ladies and Gents Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow
Junior Boy and Girl in all classes, according to entry
Junior age groups 14 years and under, 15 years and over1.
- All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in
- Archery GB dress regulations in accordance with rule 307 applies all day
- Please Note Trainers are to be worn in the hall, no outdoors shoes and in particular no high heels will be allowed in the hall.
- In compliance with Archery GB Child Protection guidelines any person wishing to engage in any form of photography or video must register with the Tournament Organiser.
- Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.
- The hall is equipped with backstop netting; the organisers, Joseph Whitaker School or Notts Archery Society accept no responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Wheelchair archers please state whether right of left handed.
- No refunds for cancellation will be given after the closing date.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 27th January 2017, however, priority will be given to Nottinghamshire Archers for entries received until 30th December 2016 and should be sent to the organiser:
Mrs S Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0DP Tel: 01636 814494. No telephone entries please. E-mail: email@example.com Any email entries must be followed up by entry form and payment in post.