Sherwood Archers Southwell
Sherwood Archers run a number of beginners courses every year and for 2017 the details of the courses are listed below. Courses are in great demand and if you would like to book onto a course please don’t leave it to the last minute. Please don’t contact the club by telephone to enquire about availability. Please use the “Beginners Enquiry Form” below to contact the Beginners Course Coordinator or email them at email@example.com
Course Dates 2017:
- SPRING – Saturday 22nd April, Sunday 23rd April, Saturday 29th April and Sunday 30th April 2017. All sessions are from 1.30pm until 4.30pm.
- SUMMER – Sunday 16th July, Saturday 22nd July, Saturday 29th July and Sunday 30th July 2017. All sessions are from 1.30pm until 4.30pm.
- AUTUMN – Saturday 16th September, Saturday 23rd September, Saturday 30th September and Saturday 7th October 2017. All sessions are from 1.30pm until 4.30pm.
It is important to be able to attend all 4 dates of the course of your choice as we will not be able to offer any catch-up sessions.
Location: All 4 sessions of each course will be held at Sherwood Archers Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell NG25 0DX
Fee: £50.00 per person. (£51.00 if paying via Paypal). Included in this fee is Insurance, Loan of equipment, and instruction from qualified Coaches.
At the end of the course successful candidates will be presented with a certificate of Achievement.
If you wish to join Sherwood Archers there is a discount of £15.00 if you join within 28 days of finishing your beginners course. This offer is not valid for juniors applying for membership.
- All courses are run and supervised by qualified coaches.
- All equipment is included.
- £15 discount off membership if booked within 30 days of finishing the course (excluding junior membership).
- Cost of course £50.00 per person. (£51.00 if paying via Paypal)
- Please ensure that you are available for all dates during your course.
To enquire about availability please use the “Beginners Enquiry Form” on the website to contact the Beginners Course Coordinator or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not telephone.
To book a place on a course please use the attached application form (Click on the link below) and post to the address given. Please note this is not an online application form – you must complete it, sign it and then post it.
For information about what you need to know before attending an archery course please click on the link below: